Sunday, February 16, 1992

Betty Parris and Abigail Williams Are Having Fits!

Abigail Willaims and Betty Parris complained of witchcraft posessing them yesterday.  They ware in the houce and sudenly started having fits, and became tareblely ill very quickely. They were bitten and pinched by invisible agents; their arms, necks, and backs turned this way and that way, and returned back again, so as it was impossible for them to do of themselves, and beyond the power of any Epileptick Fits, or natural Disease to effect. The girls were tareblely sick and would be struk numm at anytime. The Reverend, my master who I fear and love, called a doctor to chek them two.  The girls are special to me, my little ones.  I tend to their needs and their family, ya remember.  They did not get no better, they did get more sick.  Willaim Griggs did not say they were sick, he said they is under an Evil Hand...witchcraft is in Salem! The Reverend just keeps on his life going and will not stop preaching for nothing.  He preeches that the Devil was sending these afflictions to his girls.  He will not stand and watch God punish His people.  They did not eat in this house for some days.  They tried to scare the Devil away.  I wonder what will come of the girls and what will happin to the village.

5 comments:

  1. Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go
    -G.B. ✝

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can help these poor girls.... share with them these words of GOD...

    Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

    This should help....

    -G.B. ✝

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be wary not to take too much stock in these fits. I believe that these girls are just trying to get attention because they feel they do not get enough in our Puritan society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they crave attention and will not rest until they are the spark of the town!

      Delete
  4. I cannot control anything!! WAHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete