Sunday, May 10, 1992

The Death of A Fellow Witch

I am to blame for the death of Sarah Osborne.  Being blamed myself, I jumped to her because she and Sarah Good joined in.  I Rid upon a stick or poale & Good & Osburne behind me we Ride taking hold of one another don't know how we goe for I Saw noe trees nor path, but was presently there. But Sarah Good named her first, and I just agreed.  But everyone is so quick to blame me, and I feel the guilt.  Even though just yesterday I was released because of insuficient evidene in the investigayshin.  I’m always the one to be blamed, hurt, harasssed.  My culture and my skin keep me standing out and blamed.  At least my master Reverend Parris fealt that way.  But I think it is my job to serve his family without werrying about those things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment